We're very pleased to see that our neighbours at the Randolph restaurant have re-opened their doors.
The fire was a shock to many in Oxford; even more so to staff at Hedges as we had to evacuate staff when the smoke overcame our Oxford office.
We'll be heading over for lunch soon!
THE restaurant at the Randolph Hotel has reopened nearly six months after a devastating blaze, but the hotel will not be back to normal until March. It opened again on Monday, having been used as a through-way for repair workers since April’s fire which destroyed the kitchen. Delays with planning permission for refurbishment and restoration at the Grade-II listed building have meant that 30 rooms are still not accessible to guests nearly six months on.